The main task is to work with reservoir characterization, geological modelling and assessment/planning of well targets on our discoveries and fields. Initially this position will be assigned to follow up our partner operated Alvheim area fields (Alvheim, Viper, Kobra, Volund and Bøyla) and discoveries.
Are you dedicated technical person that enjoys working on challenging and exiting reservoirs – join us to help us maximizing recovery from our existing fields and help us prove new reservoirs to the NCS economic.
- Prioritize our subsurface work on the Alvheim are fields
- Reservoir characterization, mapping and modelling for QC of the operator’s models
- Work with Lundin’s Alvheim team on well proposals and maturation of the discoveries in the Alvheim area
- Work with the Exploration Department to mature future exploration drilling in the area.
- Master in petroleum engineering
- Minimum 10 years of relevant industry experience
Broad geological/geophysical skill set within the following topics:
- reservoir characterization
- static modelling
- uncertainty analysis and volume assessment
- production wll planning
- seismic interpretation and geophysics (depth conversion, attribute analysis, well ties and 4D)
- Experience with field development as well as producing assets
- A genuine interest in working with geological and geophysical subsurface problems
- Good communicator and team player
- Flexibility, initiative and enthusiasm
- An exciting job in a company with high activity and great ambitions for the future
- Good possibilities for personal and professional development
- Competitive terms and conditions
- A good working environment in modern offices