Formerly Statoil, we are 20,000 committed colleagues developing oil, gas, wind and solar energy in more than 30 countries worldwide. We’re the largest operator in Norway, among the world’s largest offshore operators, and a growing force in renewables. Driven by our Nordic urge to explore beyond the horizon, and our dedication to safety, equality and sustainability, we’re building a global business on our values and the energy needs of the future.
Technology, projects and drilling (TPD) is Equinor’s business area responsible for research and technology, project development and execution, well delivery and procurement. Having the corporate responsibility for technology implementation and project development puts us in the middle of making Equinor a competitive company facing the low carbon society.
Our personnel are involved in all phases of project development such as early phase concept evaluation, engineering, construction, installation and decommissioning/removal. We execute global projects, including large modification projects and fast track projects. Project portfolio consist of international wind projects and oil & gas projects.
- Support Offshore Wind and Oil & Gas projects
- Plan, execute and quality assure offshore soil investigations
- Follow-up foundation design for offshore wind, platforms, subsea structures and pipelines during pre-FEED, FEED and Detailed Engineering
- Perform in-house feasibility and conceptual studies
- Develop the next generation foundation solutions
- Evaluate and assess Geohazards
- Be present offshore during soil investigations and installation work
- Work in cross-discipline teams to ensure effective and focused specialist support for projects
- Follow-up on external projects and evaluate technologies to ensure the leading position of Statoil in the industry
- Master’s degree or PhD with excellent academic record with a specialization in geotechnical engineering
- 5-15 years of relevant experience preferred
- Relevant experience may compensate for formal qualifications
- High focus in SSU, ethics and Equinor values
- Ability to influence and drive progress
- Commercial mindset
- Good teamwork ability, strong collaboration and communication skills
- Structured, systematic and result oriented
- Independent and eager to take initiative
- Dedicated, responsible and motivated
- Proficient in English, both oral and written
- Ability to live by «I am safety» expectations
We offer competitive salaries, a general bonus scheme, good pension and insurance schemes and a comprehensive welfare package. Equinor wants to ensure diversity in terms of gender, age and culture
Make sure that we are able to give your application consideration: Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or Norwegian (or another Scandinavian language). Applications submitted without such attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Our values are to be courageous, open, collaborative and caring. We believe in these qualities, which are essential for building an even stronger Equinor. If you can identify with them, you could be the one to strengthen our team.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process.
All hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law and increase security.
If you have questions about the position or the process please send an email to email@example.com
Please be aware that no applications or attachments to applications will be accepted via email.
Title and discipline band will be decided based on the candidate’s experience