We’re Equinor, an international energy company with a proud history. Formerly Statoil, we are 20,000 committed colleagues developing oil, gas, wind and solar energy in more than 30 countries worldwide. We’re the largest operator in Norway, among the world’s largest offshore operators, and a growing force in renewables. Driven by our Nordic urge to explore beyond the horizon, and our dedication to safety, equality and sustainability, we’re building a global business on our values and the energy needs of the future.
The Chief Financial Officer’s (CFO) organisation is a driving force behind the creation of greater value in the company. We are responsible for the financial and legal functions, providing professional support and advice, and for representing the group in financial markets. A key task for us is to ensure high levels of ethical and financial compliance with corporate and external requirements. By means of active stakeholder management, CFO will manage the market perception of Equinor in Norwegian and international financial markets.
GBS is the internal provider of global business support services to the Equinor group. GBS delivers services and expertise within finance and control, IT, HR, facility management, project deliveries, safety and sustainability, communication and management system. Our value proposition is: Equinor’s success is our business. Our key priorities are to make Equinor’s business easier, deliver better, faster and cost efficient services, adding value through sharing and balancing the business’ demand with corporate priorities. Building a sustainable GBS is our ambition.
Equinor is embarking on a digital transformation journey towards the next generation SAP platform. We need IT architecture capabilities covering the holistic IT landscape and be an integral part of one of the largest transformation initiatives this company has seen.
We are seeking both experienced IT Architects and aspiring junior IT professionals who will be;
- Leading or part of cross-functional work-streams of solution designers, subject matter experts, developers and business innovators
- Taking selected ideas from concept to implementation (requirements gathering, design, prototyping, application development, testing and deployment on SAP’s various platforms, including SAP Cloud Platform)
- Developing new digital business and service models and concepts that combine edge technology (IoT, Blockchain, Machine Learning and other AI technologies)
- Supporting migration from the current SAP Business Suite on HANA to SAP S/4 HANA and B/4 HANA, and new initiatives involving SAP Cloud Platform and SAP Leonardo Services
- Pursuing opportunities for improving our processes, architecture and solutions, and contribute to a structured Enterprise IT Architecture approach
- Applying agile implementation methodologies and utilize new innovation methodologies, e.g. Design Thinking
- Developing and shaping the future coexistence and integration with other data platforms, such as the Equinor Microsoft Azure cloud platform
Experience from one or several of the following areas is preferred:
- S/4 HANA
- B/4 HANA
- SAP Cloud Platform
- SAP Cloud Foundry
- SAP Analytical cloud
- SAP Leonardo
- Machine Learning
- Conversational AI
- HANA DB
- CDS Views
- Fiori Cloud
- Microsoft Azure cloud
Extensive SAP R/3 experience is also valuable within any of the following areas:
- Finance and control, Logistics, Procurement, Operations and Maintenance, SAP Basis, Business Intelligence.
Previous experience as SW developer will be considered an advantage, including using technologies outside the SAP technology stack (e.g. development of APIs and microservices, experience related to authentication and security, and web-based software development).
Bachelor or Master’s degree is preferred
Relevant experience may compensate for formal qualifications
- You are curious and like challenges
- You are enthusiastic, a strong team player, and you see the value of sharing your knowledge
- You have strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to live by our safety and security expectations.
We offer competitive salaries, a general bonus scheme, good pension and insurance schemes and a comprehensive welfare package. Equinor wants to ensure diversity in terms of gender, age and culture.
Make sure that we are able to give your application consideration: Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or Norwegian (or another Scandinavian language). Applications submitted without such attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Our values are to be courageous, open, collaborative and caring. We believe in these qualities, which are essential for building an even stronger Equinor. If you can identify with them, you could be the one to strengthen our team.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process.
All hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law and increase security.
If you have questions about the position or the process please send an email to email@example.com
Please be aware that no applications or attachments to applications will be accepted via email.
Title and discipline band will be decided based on the candidate’s experience