You will work in a young and diverse team, in close cooperation with Veracity platform providers and consumers, to ensure their success and broad usage of Veracity
We are searching for a motivated colleague to take on the role as our Manager of Customer Success for the Veracity’s rapidly growing ecosystem. Our ecosystem holds thousands of companies and 120 000+ active users. The target audience for the position are service providers and asset owners/operators in the Maritime, O&G and Energy industry. We are looking for a candidate that will manage the existing Veracity customer relationships, retention and optimization of these. The customer success job is an integration of activities of Marketing, Sales, Professional Services, Training and Support. The ultimate strategic goal of the Customer Success position and department is sustainable Veracity profitability and growth. The method is to make our customers as profitable and productive as possible using Veracity. The position will work closely with all Veracity Departments.
The role will report to Director of Veracity
Areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
- Define and manage the Customer Success work process
- Measure Effectiveness of Customer Success process
- Define and continuously improve audience insight analytics incl. customer segmentation models
- Work with multiple internal and external Veracity product & service owners
- Increase renewal rates and reduce churn and expand revenue through cross-sell and up-sell
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer loyalty and overall health scores
- Contribute to new business through greater advocacy and reference-ability
- Establish digital sensing (e.g. instrumentation, usage, issues, surveys, etc.)
- Be the voice of existing customers towards Veracity Product Management
- Build up a World-Class Customer Success Global Team as Veracity grows
- Years’ of experience in leading customer-facing digital organizations with a deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue platform business models
- Existing in-depth knowledge of the Veracity customers, or the ability and ambition to acquire such knowledge
- Ability to acquire quickly needed expertise in existing and new products/services being sold on Veracity (https://store.veracity.com/)
- Ideally combined background of post-sale and sales experience from platform business
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- We are looking for a new colleague with the following personal qualities:
- You want to make an impact in a young and rapid growing team, and is ready to go the extra mile to make it happen
- You are a team player with an entrepreneurial mindset, agile, self-driven and thrive for opportunities to put your skills and personality to use creating customer value and DNV GL impact
- You are a believer in the power of technology and understand how it transforms our industries and customer’s business models
- You are structured, flexible and result oriented
- You have excellent communication skills, verbally and written, and are a quick and eager learner
- You understand the importance of collaboration and utilizing personal networks, and are willing and able to travel
- You are sociable, creates a good atmosphere and recognize that feedback is the fuel of high performing teams
The position is on local terms in Norway.
For more information contact Bjørn Tore (BT) Markussen, Director of Veracity, phone: + 47 909 15668 or Recruitment Advisory Elisabeth Havn, phone +47 916 64046
Company & Business Area Description
Veracity is a newly established unit in DNV GL reporting to CEO of DNV GL Digital Solutions. The unit’s mission is to develop, operate and attract customers to an open and secure multisided data platform named after one the 4 Vs of Big Data: Volume, Velocity, Variety and Veracity and through this build a sizeable platform business for DNV GL adding value to our core industry ecosystems. In the current start-up phase, Veracity’s main customers are primarily asset owners, data and analytics providers and DNV GL’s business areas serving the Maritime, Oil and Gas and Energy industries.
As a unit, Veracity consists of five departments; Commercial, Technical development and operations, Platform Services & onboarding, Finance and Support systems and Content/Digital marketing.
Being a natively born digital unit, automation and scalability, self-service and frictionless transactions are designed into platform functionality and processes, allowing the unit to stay customer centric, lean and efficient. To ensure a speedy time-to-market process, Veracity is working closely with DNV GL’s business areas and corporate functions as well as third party providers to ramp up its capabilities.
The unit’s product is Veracity, an open and secure multi sided industry market place and data platform facilitating frictionless connections between different industry players, domain experts and data scientists through exchange of datasets, APIs, applications and insights.
As such Veracity is continuously searching digital entrepreneurs who would like to embark on a journey where the strength of DNV GL’s 13 000 employees in 400 locations are used to fuel an agile and competent start up environment