The business has grown significantly over the last few years and we expect a continued high activity level going forward. In view of this we would like to expand our technical team with an additional petroleum engineer to be based in Oslo.
You will be a valuable contribution to our highly qualified team of energy bankers, engineers and analysts located in Oslo and the UK. We work in close collaboration with colleagues in related areas and across country lines and you will mainly be working with projects/clients based in Norway and the UK.
Main areas of responsibilities
- Recoverable reserves in oil and gas fields, individual wells, production profiles and reservoir risk
- Infrastructure and product installations, hereunder integrity and capacity
- Opex, capex, abex
- Development projects and risks
- Develop technical profiles (production profiles, cost profiles etc.) as input to financial modelling and recommend technical sensitivities
- Develop technical evaluations in relation to new financings and ongoing borrowing base redeterminations
- Develop Technical Memorandum in relation to new financings and ongoing redeterminations as well as present this for other banks in the syndicate
- Collaborate with internal DNB team and engage with clients on technical matters
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience from the oil & gas industry and preferably experience from banking
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Solid verbal and communication skills with the ability to convey thoughts and complex information clearly
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Advanced digital skills
- The ability to manage multiple priorities and working under pressure to meet deadlines
We will evaluate incoming applications throughout the summer and qualified candidates will be scheduled for interviews during July if possible.