Duties and responsibilities
- Work with individual Process owners to analyze process and end-users needs related to digital tools supporting the process.
- Develop functional requirements for the digital tools securing new tools / tool changes support and enable process improvements and flow efficiency according to LEAN principles.
- Deliver business integration as appropriate, e.g.:
- Establish and facilitate Steering Group and Reference Group
- Ensure engagement by Work Process Owner
- Provide business guidance and support to Project Lead
- Follow up project on behalf of the business
- Escalation point for IT Project Lead
- Drive appropriate Management of Change for the digital tools projects ensuring Operation business capabilities and readiness for new digital tools and for significant changes to existing tools
- Work closely IT and Information Management functions utilizing their functional excellence ensuring high quality digital tools projects delivery
- Work with Process owners and Assets in the Operate and Sustain phase ensuring continuous improvement of the digital tools to meet end-user’s functional requirements
- Contribute to Operations digital tools opportunity generation including business cases and decisions by appropriate gatekeepers, ensuring selection of digital tools that fit with and contribute to Aker BP digitalization agenda
- Participate in development of digital tools use cases for relevant processes
- Master’s degree in Informatics / Information Science potentially in combination with Engineering degree, is preferred; however, a lower degree may be accepted if compensated by relevant experience
- Formal qualification in Organisational change management topics; however, may be compensated by relevant experience
- Minimum 5-10 years relevant experience
- Deep understanding of Operations business processes and operational excellence driven by digitalization
- Organizational Change management capability related to digitalization of work processes and business readiness
- Deep functional understanding of current and future digital tools/digitalization opportunities (e.g related to ERP, LCI, Control of Work tools)
- Thorough experience with analyzing end-users functional needs and requirements related to digital tools
- Behaviour as per Aker BP values; Enquiring, Responsible, Predictable, Committed, Respectful.
We can offer
- The opportunity to join us in creating the leading independent offshore E&P company.
Join Aker BP in changing the industry
Aker BP has a clear ambition to become the leading exploration and production company offshore. We are challenging the standard practices in the oil and gas industry. Now we are looking for people who want to take part in changing the industry and driving the improvements needed.
The future needs smarter and more efficient solutions for our business. We need creative and competent people to develop ideas and concepts for exploration and production offshore.
Aker BP provides exciting growth and development opportunities for the right candidates. The company is a perfect arena for creative, innovative, and daring ideas. We let you influence our future. You can make a change!
Aker BP is an exploration and production company on the Norwegian Continental Shelf. We are an ambitious Company, and we are one of the largest independent oil companies in Europe. The company is targeting further opportunities for growth and value creation through exploration and inorganic growth.
Aker BP has around 1400 employees distributed at our facilities offshore and onshore, with the headquarters just outside Oslo. Aker BP is owned by Aker ASA (40 %), BP (30 %) and other shareholders (30 %).