The future will require smarter and more efficient solutions for our business. We need creative and competent people to develop ideas and concepts for offshore exploration and production.
Aker BP provides exciting growth and development opportunities for the right candidates. The company is a perfect arena for creative, innovative and bold ideas. We let you influence our future. You can make a difference!
Aker BP is an exploration and production company on the Norwegian Continental Shelf. We are one of the largest independent oil companies in Europe, and we have significant ambitions. The company targets further opportunities for growth and value creation through both exploration and merger and acquisition activities.
The primary intent of the role is to manage some of the key engineering discipline capabilities; including staff development and deployment of the engineering strategy.
The position includes line management of flow assurance and hydrocarbon management engineering resources with associated improvement and digitalization initiatives.
You shall ensure that the team has the right competence to deliver safe and efficient operations in compliance with Norwegian regulations and Aker BP requirements.
You will also play an important role in the engineering leadership team to ensure alignment between relevant departments and other business functions.
- Manage one of the largest teams in Aker BP´s engineering department.
- Accountable for functional excellence through flow efficient work processes.
- Responsible for driving the function´s improvement agenda with high digitalization ambitions.
- Contribute to annual and long-term plan for engineering related activities.
- Strong commitment towards the HSE agenda.
- Higher engineering degree from a recognized university.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience from operators or contractors.
- Experience working in multidiscipline teams and handling interfaces.
Behavior as per Aker BP values; Enquiring, Responsible, Predictable, Committed, Respectful.
The opportunity to join us in creating the leading independent offshore E&P company.
Ref. nr.: 3834163004