Stillingsannonse: Ledige stillinger i Statoils Corporate Graduate Programme
Are you a student in your final year, or a recent Master or Ph.d. graduate?
Join our Corporate Graduate Programme and contribute to shaping the future of energy.
We offer an introduction to Statoil and the energy industry. You will be given physical and virtual learning sessions focusing on network building, individual development and an understanding of the business we work in. We offer challenging and meaningful tasks and an opportunity to work with your own goals and interests that correspond with Statoil’s business needs. We are a values-based company where empowered people collaborate to shape the future of energy.
Our programme lasts two years and you can choose from several disciplines and locations amongst the positions advertised. You can expect to rotate to another area and/or work location within the company during this time.
A mentor will be assigned to you and will follow you throughout the programme, and a buddy will support you at each work location. Sound interesting?
Check out our graduate positions:
- Graduate 2018 – Mechanical & Piping; Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC) – Stavanger, Harstad, Trondheim and Oslo
- Graduate 2018 – Human Resources – Oslo, Stavanger and London
- Graduate 2018 – Automation Technology – Trondheim and Hammerfest
- Graduate 2018 – Drilling And Well – Bergen, Stavanger and Trondheim
- Graduate 2018 – Legal Counsel – Oslo, Stavanger and Bergen
- Graduate 2018 – Exploration & Petroleum Technology (Geoscience & Data Science) – Stavanger, Harstad, Oslo and Bergen
- Graduate 2018 – Real Estate And Facility Management – Stavanger, Bergen, Oslo and Trondheim
- Graduate 2018 – Electrical Power Engineering – Bergen, Stavanger, Hammerfest and Mongstad
- Graduate 2018 – Geotechnical, Geodesy/GlS, Data Mgmt, IT System Developer, Structural Eng – Stavanger, Bergen and Oslo
- Graduate 2018 – Subsea, Pipeline Technology And Operations – Stavanger, Oslo and Harstad
- Graduate 2018 – Process Technology And Engineering – Harstad, Trondheim, Kalundborg and Hammerfest
- Graduate 2018 – Commercial – Supply Chain Management – Bergen, Stavanger and Oslo
- Graduate 2018 – Commercial – Finance & Control (Norway) – Oslo and Stavanger
- Graduate 2018 – Commercial – Marketing & Supply (Norway) – Oslo and Stavanger
- Graduate 2018 – Information Technology – Stavanger, Bergen, Oslo and Trondheim
- Graduate 2018 – Safety And Sustainability – Oslo and Aberdeen
- Graduate 2018 – Material Technology – Trondheim
Application deadline: 31 October 2017.
Denne artikkelen er skrevet av Statoil som er kunde av enerWE AS