Statoil is an international energy company with operations in more than 30 countries. Building on 40 years of experience from oil and gas production on the Norwegian continental shelf, we are committed to accommodating the world’s energy needs in a responsible manner, applying technology and creating innovative business solutions. We are headquartered in Norway with approx. 21,000 employees worldwide, and are listed on the New York and Oslo stock exchanges.
The Chief Financial Officer’s (CFO) organisation is a driving force behind the creation of greater value in the company. We are responsible for the financial and legal functions, providing professional support and advice, and for representing the group in financial markets. A key task for us is to ensure high levels of ethical and financial compliance with corporate and external requirements. By means of active stakeholder management, CFO will manage the market perception of Statoil in Norwegian and international financial markets.
The sector GBS IT Infrastructure and security provides infrastructure and security services to all of Statoil including on-site support globally. The sector consists of 7 departments and appr. 110 employees located on several locations mostly in Norway. The IT IAS sector delivers infrastructure platforms as a service to all production lines in IT including tailored infrastructure platforms as a service to selected production such as Subsurface services, Marketing and supply services, Software innovation and Plant services. The current position is in the IAS PLA department. IAS PLA is responsible for delivering infrastructure solutions and advisory to Statoil’s plants and greenfield projects and the main delivery is the Access@Plant service. Access@Plant is a critical security barrier protecting the industrial, automation and control systems at Statoil’s plants. The safe and stable operation of this barrier is key to enable secure remote access to plant IT systems and infrastructure. Statoil is building a robust, internal specialist environment for the development, operation and maintenance of Access@Plant, and are looking for skilled IT and IACS professionals who are motivated by working closely with the plants.
- Be a part of the team that delivers the Access@Plant service, the secure access layer for Statoil’s Plants.
- Secure design an implementation of new infrastructure, functionality and security.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving issues in a complex infrastructure.
- Give advise to Statoil’s plants regarding IT infrastructure, network and security, deliver infrastructure to plants according to Operation & Maintenance work processes.
- Daily operation of A@P solution and GBS operated IT equipment at plants.
- Work location: Stavanger, Bergen and Trondheim
- Strong, documented experience within one of the areas: Windows, Network or Firewall technologies.
- Experience in programming/scripting.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience is preferred
- Experience with Industrial IT and plant work processes is an advantage.
- Norwegian language is an advantage.
- Relevant experience may compensate for formal qualifications.
- Fast learner with an eager interest to build broad infrastructure competence.
- Thrives with team work.
- Strong security mindset.
- Ability to live by «I am safety» expectations.
We offer competitive salaries, a general bonus scheme, good pension and insurance schemes and a comprehensive welfare package. Statoil wants to ensure diversity in terms of gender, age and culture.
Make sure that we are able to give your application consideration: Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or Norwegian (or another Scandinavian language). Applications submitted without such attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Our values are to be courageous, open, collaborative and caring. We believe in these qualities, which are essential for building an even stronger Statoil. If you can identify with them, you could be the one to strengthen our team. Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process.
All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law and increase security.