An ambitious industrial software start-up in Norway
Oliasoft was founded in 2015, by oil and software industry experts. Oliasoft provides modern software solutions for the oil and gas industry. We do this by combining industry leading commercial and academic research with modern software platforms and distribution. Our products are mission critical for the oil companies and is an important piece for the digitalization and the Industrial Internet of Things (IIOT) for the oil industry.
Our first product, Oliasoft Wellplan, is getting close to world-wide release and we are looking for top candidates to join our team to help us expand our markets, both product-wise and geographically.
Who is using Oliasoft Wellplan
Our main customers are oil companies, large and small. Today it is used by Aker BP and we are in commercial discussions with major international oil companies and several smaller ones. On the back of our solid funding, we are targeting to grow quickly.
We are building a talented team, together with the founders of AGR Drilling, Funcom and Paynet and top talents from technology and the oil industry (Schlumberger, Statoil, AkerBP, Ocean Rig) and business (Fearnley Securities, Xcense, Kahoot, etc). We are ~ 25 people today and continue to expand to help lift this ambitious project.
We are now looking for top talents to join our commercial team.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Work closely with customers to understand their immediate needs and biggest pain points in realizing their ambition for improved planning and cost savings in drilling operations
- Support customers in driving their digital transformation processes, including identification and incubation of new digital use cases
- Lead the implementation of our products to deliver quick and tangible business value, while ensuring maximal deployment of Oliasoft Wellplan
- Collaborate with our R&D and Product Management teams to turn customer needs into a prioritized pipeline of product offerings
- Search for customers in geographies where Oliasoft has no presence
- Bachelor and/or master from top tier academic institutions
- 1-4 years of experience from project work in the consulting or industry
- Extraordinary ability to take on complex problems and solve them through a combination of a structured approach, combined with creativity and a preference for analytical work in an open and collaborative problem-solving environment
- Proven experience in leading high-performing teams and fostering a team-oriented atmosphere
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and deliver impact with limited supervision from senior team
- Understanding and background from technology or how technology is applied to create business value is highly desired
- Strong desire to learn new things and drive our projects, customers and company forward with high energy
What we offer
- Opportunity to participate in a start up of one of the most interesting Norwegian technology companies that is creating leading software for the oil industry
- Opportunity to participate in building a global sales force to reach the oil industry
- Computers of your choice (e.g. 5K/4K screen+computer)
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- A flexible and fun place to work
- Attractive offices located at Skøyen with excellent public transportation
If you’re interested, please send an application to email@example.com.
All candidates will be contacted, but be patient with us.