DEA Norge er på jakt etter en senior boreingeniør
DEA har vært på norsk sokkel i over 40 år, og har ambisjoner om sterk vekst på norsk sokkel. I dag produserer vi over 60 000 fat olje og gass per dag. Vi er partner i en rekke felt og utbyggingsprosjekt, og forventer sterk vekst i produksjonen i årene som kommer.
For tiden bygger vi ut vårt eget gassfelt, Dvalin, i Norskehavet. Produksjonsstart er planlagt til 2020. Arbeidet med utbyggingen blir ledet fra vårt kontor i Stavanger, og er vår første feltutvikling som operatør.
DEA Norge er heleid av Hamburg-baserte DEA Deutche Erdoel AG, som blant annet har aktivitet i Tyskland, Norge, Danmark, Egypt og Mexico.
Senior Drilling Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Drilling Engineer to provide engineering input and technical support in preparation and execution of the drilling and completion operations. Senior Drilling Engineer will act as Well Site Drilling Engineer during special operations.
Tasks and scope of work:
- Responsible for detailed well design and relevant applications to authorities
- Perform time and cost estimates for operated wells and contribute with verifications of partner operated well proposals
- Research offset well data and suppliers information for the selection of the most suitable tools, methods and procedures
- Assist in examination of the drilling rig’s capability and limitations to determine the feasibility of implementation
- Assist in compilation of a drilling program and other drilling regulatory documents
- Prepare for ad contribute to critically assessments and risk analysis
- Liase with Drilling Superintendent and Well Test Engineer in compatibility of the drilling program,, well design and production testing program
- Review tasks in line with requirements to compliance with Company CMS and industry regulations
- Monitor operations and report in operational and technical performance. Provide technical support and troubleshooting during operations
- Assist the Drilling Superintendent with logistics activities, engineering activities, follow up operations, collect relevant lessons learned and prepare experience reports
Educational background and work experience:
- Mechanical or petroleum engineering degree
- 3-5 years experience as a drilling engineer, preferably from a semi-sub or drillship activities
- Experience from offshore drilling activities
- Good understanding of HSE rules and expectations on NCS
- Familiar with CMS requirements and NPD Acts, Rules and Regulations in the petroleum industry
- Competence within NORSOK rules and regulations
- Good proficiency, written and verbal, in both Norwegian and English, and good communication and presentation skills
- Health Certificate and regulatory courses will be required
Personal qualifications and skills:
- Motivational self-starter
- Curious and enthusiastic with excellent teamwork capabilities
- Flexible, honest and trustworthy
- Capable of working under own supervision, often to tight and challenging deadlines