Stillingsannonse: Statoil søker Senior Advisor Government Relations and Public Affairs
Statoil is an international energy company with operations in more than 30 countries. Building on 40 years of experience from oil and gas production on the Norwegian continental shelf, we are committed to accommodating the world’s energy needs in a responsible manner, applying technology and creating innovative business solutions. We are headquartered in Norway with approx. 21,000 employees worldwide, and are listed on the New York and Oslo stock exchanges.
Corporate communication (CCOM) aims to be an internationally leading communication unit. We safeguard and enhance the company’s reputation by supporting activities aimed at helping Statoil achieve its strategic goals. CCOM’s role to systematically raise awareness and build trust among the public in Norway, specific target groups internationally, and in regions where the company is concentrating its efforts. We also place a lot of emphasis on create enthusiasm and pride among our employees.
- Identify, assess and manage key political and regulatory issues of high importance to Statoil
- Provide advice on political and regulatory affairs
- Develop strategies and implement measures that will strengthen our communication with political and public stakeholders in Norway
- Support heads of communication in business areas on political and public affairs
- Handle selected political visits and events in Norway
- Strong knowledge of the dynamics of political and public affairs in Norway
- Proven ability to engage with a range of political and public stakeholders
- Experience from dealing with energy issues in a political context
- Experience from similar areas of responsibilities
- Digital competence
- Ability to define own agenda and deliver results rapidly
- Strategic mindset with the ability to act as advisor to senior management
- Efficient operator in larger organisations
- Best in class networking skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent command of English and Norwegian, oral and written
- Dedicated to in-depth learning about Statoil’s business priorities
- Team player that contributes both to team and colleagues’ success
- Quality conscious and a sense for detail to deliver high quality products on time
We offer competitive salaries, a general bonus scheme, good pension and insurance schemes and a comprehensive welfare package. Statoil wants to ensure diversity in terms of gender, age and culture.
Make sure that we are able to give your application consideration: Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or Norwegian (or another Scandinavian language). Applications submitted without such attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Our values are to be courageous, open, collaborative and caring. We believe in these qualities, which are essential for building an even stronger Statoil. If you can identify with them, you could be the one to strengthen our team. Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process.
All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law and increase security.
- Job ID: 214716
- Country: Norway
- Location: Oslo
- Contact Name: Gine Therese Wang-Reese
- Workplace: Onshore
- Discipline: Communication
- Education Preferred: Master’s Degree
- Experience Preferred: More than 10 years
- Closing Date: September 29 2017
Denne artikkelen er skrevet av Statoil som er kunde av enerWE AS