Stillingsannonse: Statoil søker Principal Engineer Flexible Risers
Statoil is an international energy company with operations in more than 30 countries. Building on 40 years of experience from oil and gas production on the Norwegian continental shelf, we are committed to accommodating the world’s energy needs in a responsible manner, applying technology and creating innovative business solutions. We are headquartered in Norway with approx. 21,000 employees worldwide, and are listed on the New York and Oslo stock exchanges.
Statoil is largest subsea operator in the world and riser technology is key for enabling our production. Dynamic risers are either flexible risers, steel catenary risers or other riser concepts, connecting the static pipelines on seabed to a floating surface vessel. We are now seeking principal engineers to strengthen our teams in research & technology, projects and operations. Location for the position will be Oslo, Bergen, Stavanger or Trondheim.
- Lead and execute research and technology development projects
- Initate and follow up of technical studies
- Evaluation of riser concepts in early phase projects
- Project execution, contractor follow-up and quality surveillance of design engineering, fabrication and offshore installation and maintenance work
- Deliver integrity status and corrective mitigating measures to maintain safe operations
- Initiate and follow through technical improvements
- MSc or PhD in engineering
- Minimum 7 years of riser experience including experience with analysis of flexible risers or flowlines
- You bring solid thorough knowledge within the riser dicipline
- Good communication skills in both Norwegian and English
- You have high safety focus
- You particpate actively in your team and professional network and collaborate for higher performance
- You have a commercial mindset, understand the need for change and are comfortable working in a changing environment
- You apply digital tools to drive efficiency and performance
- You are self driven, collaborative and eager to take initiative
We offer competitive salaries, a general bonus scheme, good pension and insurance schemes and a comprehensive welfare package. Statoil wants to ensure diversity in terms of gender, age and culture.
Make sure that we are able to give your application consideration: Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or Norwegian (or another Scandinavian language). Applications submitted without such attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated.
Our values are to be courageous, open, collaborative and caring. We believe in these qualities, which are essential for building an even stronger Statoil. If you can identify with them, you could be the one to strengthen our team.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process.
All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law and increase security.
- JOB ID: 213427
- COUNTRY: Norway, Norway, Norway, Norway
- LOCATION: Oslo, Stavanger, Bergen
- COMPANY: Statoil ASA
- CONTACT NAME: Arne Gürtner
- WORKPLACE: Onshore
- DISCIPLINE: Project Development
- EDUCATION PREFERRED: Master’s Degree
- EXPERIENCE PREFERRED: 7 – 10 Years
- NB! CLOSING DATE: Sep 14 2017
Denne artikkelen er skrevet av Statoil som er kunde av enerWE AS