Stillingsannonse: Operations Readiness Advisor / Principal Consultant
- Requisition ID: 2017-9357
- Business Area: Oil & Gas
- Location: NO-Stavanger
- Category/Discipline: Consulting
- Position Type: Permanent employment
- Close Date (dd/mm/yyyy): 18/8/2017
Do you want to be part of DNV GLs strategy to develop and position Operations Readiness and Assurance in the Oil & Gas industry?
DNV GL has an ambition of growing its presence in Stavanger in line with the strategy of further strengthening the position within Risk Management Advisory in Norway Oil and Gas.
An important part of this strategy is responding to a growing market within Operations Readiness and Assurance for Field Development Projects through offering senior capabilities through secondments and/or projects.
This position will be key in building and developing DNV GLs market offerings within Operations Readiness and Operations for the future including fully embracing the opportunities offered by digitalization.
Working with DNV GL gives a unique opportunity to become part of a large & highly competent professional network (nationally and internationally) within risk management and a wide range of technical disciplines. We expect all principal consultants to utilize this network to strengthen own competence and to serve our customers in the best possible way.
Leadership and business development:
- Demonstrated ability to develop business and people.
- Proactive and able to lead change in people and organizations.
- A broad understanding oil and gas operations and maintenance.
- Strong networks and relationships with key market players.
- Ability to effectively communicate with relevant customer representatives.
- Working independently, but also effectively with and through others.
- Establishing Operations Readiness & Assurance (ORA) plans for different phases of a Field Development project
- Following up on all operations related activities during the execution phase of the project
- Developing required philosophies, strategies and procedures to prepare for the effective start-up and operation
- Ensuring effective integration of operations, inspection and maintenance requirements into design and construction
- Ensuring that project deliverables meet operational needs, specifications and requirements and that facilities are designed for safe and efficient operations
- Participating in design reviews, risk assessments and other relevant meetings
- Establishing strategy and processes for production reporting
- Leading and/or participating in completions and commissioning activities.Managing technical and operational interfaces with potential host assets.
Education and Experience:
- BSc or other relevant technical education
- Several years of relevant experience from the oil and gas industry including role with operations organization of a production asset.
- Experience as Operations Readiness advisor/coordinator preferred.
- Experience from project development and offshore operation of subsea tie-backs and intervention
- Fluency in English and strong communication skills in Norwegian language
- Self-starter, self-motivated, open minded, strongly team oriented with a passion to drive HSEQ improvement
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills, specifically related to managing and motivating project teams
- Technically strong in own discipline and highly motivated individual with good communication and networking skills
Company & Business Area Description
Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, DNV GL enables organisations to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. We provide classification and technical assurance along with software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas and energy industries. We also provide certification services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining leading technical and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, DNV GL empowers our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
Originated in 1864, DNV GL operates globally in more than 100 countries with our 15,000 professionals dedicated to helping our customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL is the leading technical advisor to the global oil and gas industry. We enable safe, reliable and enhanced performance in projects and operations.
We provide consistent, integrated services within technical and marine assurance and advisory, risk management advisory and offshore classification. Together with our partners, we drive the industry forwards by developing best practices and standards.
Our people combine industry expertise, multi-disciplinary skills and innovation to solve complex challenges for our customers.
Interested in this opportunity?
Denne artikkelen er skrevet av DNV GL som er kunde av enerWE AS