We are looking for a seasoned Sales Manager with proven experience within oil and gas or other relevant industries, and with a passion for selling technology solutions to senior executives. The main responsibility is to contribute to and operationalise the sales strategy to reach our revenue targets for 2017-2025.
You will be responsible for discovering and selling into new prospects as well as farming back into existing customers to ensure high renewal and customer satisfaction levels. Measures of success include new customer acquisition rates, renewal rates, up-selling, cross-selling, customer satisfaction and contribution to overall sales team and business success.
Close co-operation with EVP Flex, VP Marketing, and VP Sales Well Intervention and Drilling can be expected. Work location: Asker (near Oslo) or Bergen office.
We can offer a high degree of flexibility, a competitive benefits package and a friendly work environment, where team spirit and a humorous twinkle in the eye are always present.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities
- Identify prospects/contacts and set up meetings with potential clients
- Successfully match customer pain/requirements to proposed solutions
- Identify sales generated leads and handle opportunities from assignment of lead to negotiation and closing of contract
- Create and deliver presentations and demos that communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition
- Effectively communicate client needs to the R&D teams for future product enhancements
- Collect and document competitive intelligence
- Establish effective structure and routines to reach the sales targets
- Effectively keep Flex sales tools and databases updated (CRM+ Power BI)
- Perform weekly sales meetings and reporting on progress
- Train and coach salesmanship to other relevant employees in 4Subsea
- Gather market intelligence for proposals, including proposing proposal pricing. Execute, manage and coordinate proposals
- Participate at trade shows and other marketing and sales events
- KPIs: Conversion rate from from leads to qualified opportunity, value of opportunities, # of sales generated leads, pipeline growth, conversion rate from opportunity to closing.
- Proven track record as a Sales Engineer or Sales Manager
- Knowledge and skills within prospecting, key account management, CRM, tendering, value based sales, and pricing
- Experience selling complex technical solutions
- Minimum 10 years of experience with sales within oil and gas services or other relevant industry
- LEAN / continuous improvement approach on sales processes to lower cost of sales
- Solid background and understanding of software development, technologies and business models for digitising oil and gas
- Proficiency in English, both spoken and written
- Willingness to travel – expected high frequency of meetings nationally and internationally
- Education: Minimum BSc, preferably MSc/MBA
- Scout / Hunter profile
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- 4Subsea is a highly values-driven company, therefore it is essential that our new sales manager adopt to 4Subsea’s values; Dedication – Team Spirit – Insight – Integrity
If you are interested in the position, please send your application and resume to our HR department at email@example.com with email subject “Sales Manager Flex”.