Well Engineering HSE Specialist
The Energy Recruitment Company is representing the Governing Body for HSE in the UK in their significant 2 year expansion. You would be part of their Hazardous Installations Directorate which primarily covers the offshore oil and gas industry.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
Provide specialist advice on health and safety matters associated with your topic of well engineering, drilling and other well operations within HSE, industry and other stakeholders
- Carry out inspections with respect to specialist issues arising from well engineering, drilling and other well operations activities both offshore and onshore
- Investigate accidents, incidents and complaints alone or as part of a team, both offshore and onshore
- Support enforcement action, including preparing technical reports and expert evidence in legal proceeding
- Make technical contributions to the development of industry standards and guidance such as being involved in the design of wells
The Following Skills Would be Beneficial:
- Ideally you will have a degree or equivalent qualification in a relevant engineering or earth science discipline
- A proven track record in managing and contributing to relevant technical projects
- Sound practical experience of well engineering with responsibility for planning and managing drilling operations at a senior level
- Sound knowledge of well servicing operations
- You must be able to satisfy the UK offshore medical and survival training requirements
- You will hold a full driving licence that permits you to drive in the UK unless reasonable adjustments can be made in line with the Equality Act 2010
Click here to learn more.